Friday 11 November 2016

Write from the perspective of a forgotten or lost toy...

You may be gone from my sight... But you are never gone from my heart.

Hi everyone I am a torn toy, my hands are torn and even neck and I was thrown on the street. A man saw me and stitched me up and kept me in a second hand shop. One day, I saw too many girls gathering at the door. I thought if the door is split open, then they would have crashed the shelf for the dolls; as I thought happened. My friends were having lovely owners but I was on the floor all alone; it was like my friends abandoned me. Do you know why I was thrown on the street and torn? I will say you my story.

It was a beautiful and rainy day. I was manufactured in a factory and putt up in a doll shop. Two(too) lovely parents came to take a doll to their 1 year old daughter: they picked me up and took me to their home. I was very happy while I was travelling and the scene(seen) was nice. When we reached back home I saw that she was very happy and cute. She used to play with me very lovely. The time passed on and she played with me till she was 5 years old. Her parents used to bring more dolls for her but she denied to play with them because she loved me very much. After a month we were shipping to another house and that was very weird to me because most of my friends lost their lovely owners because of house shipping.

I was at the end of  the truck door and unfortunately I fell down. After a few moments Meera(girl's name) got to know about me that I fell down but she forgot where she lost me? After an hour a dog came tore me. A small girl came,took me up and went to her home. She was a farmer's daughter. She kept me well till she was 10 years old. One fine evening her father bought another beautiful doll for her, so she threw me away torn; I think now you know why I was torn and thrown on the street. I wish you all also not to abandon any doll of your's. All the best to my friends!!👍👍

5 comments: